The presentation will discuss:
- Overpayments not reported or returned within 60 days constitute “obligation” under reverse False Claims Act provisions
- When is an overpayment “identified” for purposes of the 60-day deadline?
- Requirements for reporting overpayments
- Risks associated with voluntary disclosure – including False Claims Act liability
- Minimizing liability:
- Robust compliance efforts
- Reduced damages for voluntary reporting
To RSVP or for more information, contact Kayla Allen at email@example.com.
Log-in information will be provided before the session. The presentation will be followed by Q&A.
Vorys’ 2013 Health Care Webinar Series includes monthly programs focused on the changing legal and regulatory issues facing the health care industry.