Join Vorys attorneys Lisa Reisz and J. Liam Gruzs on Tuesday, March 19th, noon-12:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) for a complimentary webinar to further discuss the release of the final omnibus HIPAA rule by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The new rule includes sweeping changes to the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules.
This presentation will discuss:
- Greater restrictions on provider use and disclosure of PHI
- Limitations on uses and disclosures for marketing and fundraising
- Prohibition on covered entity sale of PHI
- Increased individual rights to PHI
- What must be done by September?
- Revise Notice of Privacy Practices
- Update internal policies
- Associate training
RSVP or for more information: Contact Kayla Allen at email@example.com.
Follow developments at the HealtHITech Law blog.