Join Vorys Health Care Advisors for a complimentary webinar.
Wednesday, April 25
from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (EDT)
The Ohio Office of Health Transformation is working with the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services’ Office of Ohio Health Plans and the Ohio Department of Mental Health to implement several new Medicaid behavioral health policy initiatives. To help psychiatric hospitals and other residential providers of behavioral health services understand and respond to these initiatives, our webinar will address the following:
- The landscape of Medicaid behavioral health policy in Ohio
- Development of the health home for individuals with serious and persistent mental illness
- Antipsychotic use, specifically for children in the child welfare system
- Restructuring behavioral health system financing, including elevation
- Cap on services and prior authorization
- Partial hospitalization, IHBT, ACT
- Update on managed care reprocurement
- Pediatric accountable care organizations (ACOs)
To RSVP or for more information, contact Kayla Allen at email@example.com.
Login information and materials will be provided before the webinar.
The presentation will be followed by a question-and-answer session.
About Vorys Health Care Advisors
Ideas. Strategies. Solutions. Action.
With a unique combination of Medicaid, public policy, financial and clinical experience, VHCA helps stakeholders meet the challenges of a complex, rapidly changing state and federal health care environment. We offer clients innovative strategies and the kind of counsel that leads to well-informed decisions — and action that gets results. Learn more at vorysHCAdvisors.com.